Monday, August 17, 2020

Aquarium Shaker Card

 

Greetings fellow crafters,

I hope you are having a crafty good day. I wanted to make something fun. So I used the cute fish digistamp by Becky Conley to fill my aquarium.

In Microsoft Publisher, I created a 5 x 7 card layout. I went to Google and found a royalty-free image of an aquarium. I printed out several of the fish images and colored them in using various mediums (alcohol markers, crayons, and watercolor pencils). Then I cut out the fish.

I cut a piece of acetate to cover the aquarium and then cut a black rectangle to go around the outside of the acetate. I attached 3D foam tape to the underneath of the acetate. I put the fish in the middle of the aquarium and then taped the acetate onto the top of the aquarium.

Now I have cute little fish swimming around in the aquarium.

Digital stamps can be used in so many ways:
  • You can print them, color them, then cut them out
  • They can be sized to whatever project you want - multiple sizes of the same digi on the same project
  • They can be colored by hand or with a computer program so that the entire card can be computer generated
  • They can be cropped, mirrored, duplicated, stacked, etc.

So go check out all the awesome images available in our Etsy store. And have fun creating!

Janet
Lady Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment