Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Bunny on Cloud Nine

Hello everyone - My name is Helle Bilde Müller of My Creative Hideout and I'm a new member on the Coffee Beans Design Team. I am very excited to be here and hope to bring something new and fresh to the team if possible.

Today I want to start out with not one…..not two…..but three projects I made with the darling digi stamp Easter Bunny Hot Air Balloon from Bugaboo Stamps.
For all three projects I used the trace and the offset options in my Silhouette Studio software and print and cut the images. Then I colored them in by hand.

First of is a cute 3D picture:
This cute picture is one I found in the Silhouette Design Store design ID #141563
I simply switched out the ballon with the digi stamp that I've colored in with Promarkers.

The frame is given extra dimension by using foam tape and the bunny plus the little piece of cloud is secured with 3D dots.

Next is an Easel Card:
This card is also one I found in the Silhouette Design Store Design ID #57245

The background is a print and cut that fits so well with the stamp.

I colored in the stamp with Sharpies and pop-dotted a small cloud on the right. 

A very easy and fun little card for someone special.

Finally I made a Gift Card Gift Bag:
This is also a Silhouette Design Store fil - Design ID #162508

This little bag is also dimensional as the bunny kinda floats inside in a little scene. Candy can be put in there too for more fun. Behind the bunny is a little insert/pocket for a gift card. The little cloud on the outside of the bag, is adhered with a pop-dot.

This time I also used Promarkers to color in the bunny and I do find these easier to work with.

So these are my three projects using the same digi stamp. 

This is deff some what out of my usual way of papercrafting but I do love a challenge. What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

Thank you so much for joining me today - hope to see you again next time 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun projects, Helle! Congratulations on your new DT fun! You've joined a great group of ladies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very fabulous!!! Absolutely love your first post . Great to have you on the team . Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anne :-) Happy to be here :-) Love new challenges.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Faith so sorry I'm late to respond. Thank you so much <3

      Delete