Saturday, August 15, 2020

My First Post! Fish Canvas

 Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm so excited to here with the Coffee Bean Design Team and to share my very first project with you. 

I selected the tropical fish sketch to finish off an acrylic pour canvas. 

The acrylic paint pour uses many shades of blue and white.  It's also a "dirty" pour, which means I added various glitters and mica pigments as well as the necessary pouring medium.

The tropical fish was printed on watercolor paper and colored with Spectrum Nor alcohol markers, acrylic paint and a Krylon gold metallic paint pen. 

I cut out the tropical fish and attached it to the canvas with Craft Bond spray adhesive.

It's a shame you can't see all of the shimmer, both in the pour and the fish! 

Thanks for stopping by the Coffee Beans Design Team Blog, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Craft on!

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment