Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Jesse Boy Bear

Father's Day is this Friday here in Denmark. It's the same day as our Constitution Day....figures ;-) 

Well all Dads deserve recognition for their devotion, love and hard work but sadly I lost my Dad several years ago, so I will have to make due with sending a loving thought to where ever he might be.

I might not get to send him this card but I made it anyhow….maybe it more fitting for my kids to give to their Dad but no matter what - I made for Father's Day :-)

I used the darling Jesse Boy Bear Digi Stamp from Bugaboo Stamps:



This time I used the same technique as last  - the Print and Cut function. I thought it would save me some time.....LOL....NOT!

If I choose to do this another time, I need to make sure I have the right patterned paper I want because I spent a lot of time searching for some but found this at Creative Fabrica.

I wanted a watercolor look - so it looks colored in. 


I also made the shaped card with  my Silhouette Cameo. Simply by making an Offset of the stamp, duplicate the offset and flip the duplicate horizontally. Then I overlap the two offsets, weld them together and make a scoreline down the middle. Very simple and easy.

I did not make a sentiment to put on the card - simply in case I choose to use it for something else.

Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there and thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment