Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Jesse Bear Celebrates Bonus Dad's Day

This cute little bear is named Jesse. He is a Digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps Today Jesse is helping me celebrate Dad's Day for a special dad.  My real father passed away 23 years ago. I have Bonus Dad. He has been a great part of my mother's, my children's and my own life for the last 15 years. He has been very supportive for our lives. He has given much love to the family as if he always has been from the beginning.  The base is an A2 size card made from Whisper White card stock. Layered with Real Red and Whisper White and then Real Red again.  The last layer of Real Red was sprayed with Art Anthology's Colorations Spray in Gilded Gold to give it a little pop without girly glitter.  Jesse is colored with colored pencils in basic colors.  The sentiments were typed in word and printed out on Whisper White card stock since i really did not any stamp sets to commemorate Father's Day. Inside is a cute fun fold to make the sentiments pop that I just learned how to complete today.
The middle strip is 1 3/4 x 11 and score at 2 3/4 in, 5 1/2 in and 8 1/4 in.  Fold at the score lines to make a mountain fold.  Attach the strip to the bottom of the inside of the card right in the middle with strong adhesive.  then fold the strip down and add adhesive to the top portion of the folded strip.  Close the A2 size card to have the strip attach to the top. When you open the card, it becomes a pop up card.  The sentiments as I said before were hand typed by me, printed on Whisper White card stock and then cut out.  The Real Red backing for the sentiment are 2 1/4  in by 2 3/4 in.  I also sprayed them with the Colorations spray to give them a patterned look.  This card was very fun to make. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment