Sunday, September 27, 2020

Psycho Lollipop

 

Hello friends.... I know, I know... it has been forever and a day since you heard from me last.  
My post from today is from the Digi file called "Spooky Treats" from Sarah Kay.  And the sentiment is from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Designs.  
The Cat-o-Lantern Lollipop is colored with Stampin Up Stampin Blend markers. The Digi file was printed from my printer onto Whisper White card stock and then cut out using my ScanNCut.  I added a little bling with Wink of Stella on the eyes and the bow.  Layered on textured black card stock and then on an A2 Whisper White card base.  

Cannot wait to be able to send this card to one of my dearest friends. 

Thank you for joining me.
Salima 


1 comment:

  1. These posts are very useful as it give immense knowledge. Got to know a lot of information from this post as its very helpful for everyone who is in this industry. Thanks for sharing such innovative posts. As we are also provide a service of Coffee Beans Kuwait. you can check it out!

    ReplyDelete