Monday, October 21, 2019

Fall In Bloom

FALL IN BLOOM

Hi y'all, well Fall has finally come into bloom here in Tennessee.  Tami here blogging for The Coffee Beans  with a great Fall post that I call Fall in Bloom.  I am utilizing the Scarecrow from Lemony Fizz.
In this photo the project prior to framing and finishing decoration you can better see the embossing of the hat on the scarecrow and the pumpkins.  Materials used for the project were:  Spectrum Nior Tri-Blend Markers, Spectrum NiorHarmony Opaque Pigment ink Pure White for Embossing with Crafters Companion Clear Embossing Powder, Darcie Heat Gun, Totally Tiffany Embossing Station, Crafters Companion Luxury Cardstock Precious Metals in Gold Matt Mirror and Rust Glitter for backing, as well as Crafters Companion Matt Black Cardstock 300gsm.  I added from Crafters Companion Sara's Signature Autumn Morning Paper Pad the Leaves background for added effect.  The Frame is fromDollar Tree as well as the beautiful flowers I have attached to the frame for added elegance.
In this final picture I wanted to show this beautiful Scarecrow print from a different more Vogue perspective.  I hope you enjoy this project it was a joy to create.  (Sorry for my coloring it was my first time using my Tri-Blends.)
Happy Fall Y'all.

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. Loving the fall coloring! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete