Monday, October 21, 2019

LemonyFizz - Scarecrow


Hi stampers! Maria Pilar here with a new job for The Coffee Beans blog using LemonyFizz files. In the next few days all DTs will show you differents interpretations of this nice scarecrow.
The image is colored with Copics markers and glued on a base made with ice cream sticks, previously obscured with liquid watercolor. Then I joined them with a paper decorated with dylussions spray paints. I also added a piece of burlap to maintain the country atmosphere that the scarecrow suggested.
The message is an old spanish stamp from Crackerbox&SuzyStamps. 

More details in my blog by clicking HERE. I invite you to visit The Coffee Beans blog to see the creations of my teammates.
Do not forget to stop by the Etsy store of RodhaDesignStudio.
See you soon!

4 comments: