Tuesday, November 05, 2019

LemonyFizz - Cup of Coffee

Hi everybody!
Maria Pilar here with a new job for The Coffee Beans using LemonyFizz files. There are two options and I have chosen the cup of coffee with the daisy flower.
With a large corner die I cut a cardboard in orange, one of the identifiers of the autumn to put it on top of the white base of the card. Above I pasted a doily that is the rest of a die that I did a long time ago. You know that I like to save everything. The image is colored with Copics markers and glued with double-sided tape. To finish the decoration I glued brown sequins and stamped on the doily the message that is from an old Spanish collection of Crackerbox&SuzyStamps.

More details in my blog by clicking HERE. I invite you to visit The Coffee Beans blog to see the beautiful creations of my teammates.
Don't forget to stop by the Etsy store of RodhaDesignStudio.
See you soon!

2 comments: