Sunday, June 07, 2020

Today I post a digi file from bugaboo stamps I decided to do 2 items as it’s for Father’s Day
He’s called Jesse boy


I printed the image in 2 sizes so I could make a card and a special wrapper for a chocolate treat 
For the card I used lili of  the valley backing paper I coloured the image in using my pro marker pens 
I Cut round the finished image and added it with foam pads to make it stand out then I added peel offs from stock 
Then for the chocolate wrapper I used paper from the works I also coloured the image with my pro marker pen I hope you like them thank you looking 

4 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with Jesse! I also love your choice of backing paper it's is awesome! Great Blog!!!.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea!!! Love messages on chocolate bars!!!

    ReplyDelete