Sunday, June 07, 2020

Happy Father's Day from Jesse Bear

Greetings lovely people.

It is almost Father's Day here in the US so I am bringing you Jesse Bear from Bugaboo Stamps. He has a lot of wonderful things to say to his Dad for Father's Day.

I used a shadow box that I already had and covered it with a sheet of patterned cardstock from the card pack called The Good Wood by DCWV.

I printed and then colored the Jesse Bear stamp using my Ohuhu markers (23, 83, 84, 94, 96, F01, CG3, CG6, and WG0.5). I cut him out and mounted him to the bottom of the shadow box using 3D foam squares.

I then created the "Happy Father's Day" and "just wanted to say..." signs using my computer (via Microsoft Publisher). I printed them out, cut them, and mounted them to the shadow box using 3D foam squares.

I then adhered the remaining sayings to the shadow box using the Winner set from Me & My Big Ideas (from my stash). These already had 3D foam stickers adhered to them.

Jesse Bear is just so cute. I thoroughly enjoyed coloring him. My husband is crazy about the little guy. I plan on giving this shadow box to my father or stepfather - haven't decided which yet.

May God bless each and every one of you with a wonderful Father's Day. Enjoy your family time!

Hop on over to our Etsy shop and check out all of our wonderful digital stamps:

http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ladybeandigistamps

Blessings,
Janet

3 comments: