Saturday, May 09, 2020

Thank you to Judy Markowitz for this week's gorgeous graphics! It was absolutely perfect for what I had in mind . Alicorn is the most versatile unicorn there is plus she is very pleasing on the eye for any occasion!
 Alicorn 

Everybody's birthday is important! Even more so in this time of the lock down. I thought I would make a birthday table display 

I printed out the graphic 3 times but only used the 2. I Coloured all the pictures with my alcohol pens . I cut them all out. I stuck the music cloud to the vase and added an Alicorn. I filled the vase of the vase with glass marbles and added a glass full of little lights . I then wrapped  poly ball in silver foil. I added wires to the rest of the Alicorns and stuck them in the ball. I then stamped a large happy birthday and embossed it in wow embossing powder in good and coloured in the rest with alcohol pens . I added a wire and placed it in the poly ball behind the alicorns . 

I had fun doing this and I hope you all like it . Thanks for looking and don't forget to stay home and be safe!!! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment