Thursday, May 07, 2020

Riding the Musical Rainbow

Judy Markowitz provided us with two (2) images this month. So please be sure to check out her blog.

I think Alicorn wanted to ride the musical rainbow, so I sent her over two (2) musical rainbows to ensure that she had a stable ride.

I mirrored one of the rainbow images so that I could meet them together. I then copied the cloud part of the rainbow to go around the edges of the card. I colored the card using my Ohuhu markers. I put some Stickles on the notes and on her eye. I cut out a shaped background and placed the topper onto that and then placed that onto a 5x7 card.

I hope Alicorn enjoys her ride.

Everyone keep healthy and safe and have a wonderful Mother's Day (USA).

Janet Clark
Lady Bean Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment