Thursday, March 26, 2020

Love Monsters

Hello everyone :-) Helle from My Creative Hideout has hijacked the blog ;-)

Today it's my turn to show a little DT project for the Coffee Beans Design Team 


This time I made a Flip Flap Card that I found in the Silhouette Design Store ID #136973 by Lori Whitlock and I used the cute Love Monsters digi Stamp.


I got the idea of the little monsters being caught inside the jar, ready to be given to someone special either as a Mother's Day card or maybe (in these crazy times) a Get Better Card. No matter the occasion, these darlings are sure to bring the message of love :-)

I used AC Cardstock, pattern paper from Doodlebug Design's Fairytales Collection and a piece of Acetate (doesn't show at all on this picture). The lid is made from Bazzill Bling Cardstock.

I colored in the stamp with Promarkers.



Now it's ready to be shipped of to someone special.

The Love Monsters digi stamp I've used is sponored by:



Thanks for joining me today - please leave a comment below if you like this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment