Sunday, December 01, 2019

From Our Home to Yours

     A day late and a dollar short.... No not really. Sorry everyone I have been a bit under the weather and was not able to post my blog in time. On the Design Team for The Coffee Beans, I made a card using this Digi file from Rhoda Design Studio.  Used Stampin Blends in Dark Cherry Cobler, Dark Real Red, Dark and Light Shaded Spruce, Light Pink Pirouette, and Dark Mango Melody to color this cute little Santa.  Background was with Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon.  Santa's hat and beard have glitter on them because Salima has to have some bling on my projects.  I used white craft ink and Versamark to stamp snowflakes in the background. I then used Iridescent Embossing Powder to stamp the falling snow.  Sentiment is from Neat and Tangled set called Bright Baubles.  Hope you enjoyed this cute little card.  


4 comments: