Thursday, December 05, 2019

LemonyFizz - Waiting for Santa Claus


Hi friends! Maria Pilar here with a special card. We are approaching December and today I bring a Christmas card for The Coffee Beans using LemonyFizz files. 

On the white card of my card, I pasted a Christmas paper from Graphic45 that is stamped with a snowball. On it I pasted my image of Santa Claus with the tree with double-sided tape. Then I added white glitter on Santa's hat to give it dimension.
At the bottom I stamped a stamp of Crackerbox&SuzyStamps. A few drops of Stickles and Liquid Pearl adorn the balls of the tree.

You can see more details in my blog by clicking HERE
I invite you to visit The Coffee Beans blog to see the creations of my teammates.
Do not forget to stop by the Etsy store of RodhaDesignStudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment