Monday, November 25, 2019


https://lemonyfizz.com
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/LemonyFizzStamps

Hello Anne here with this cute little Reindeer from Rhoda Toynbee at Hello@lemonyfizz.com.
As always I had great fun with this Digital file which can be bought in Rhodas Etsy shop whos address is above. 

I decided to water colour the Reindeer  in 2 different browns . I gave him a bright red alcohol ink nose,  I covered his upper nose and chin with rusty patina from The Crafty Companio in Chesterfield and once that was dry I added a cover of cosmic shimmer. I also added a little "snow" to his head and antlers .

I coloured the northern pole in shimmer pencils from the spectrum noir crayon range. I then added a little sheer shimmer to give it a little twinkle.
The backing is a healthy coating of white rust patina with a generous amount cosmic shimmer diamond frost. I added the sky with Tim Holtz distress ink faded denim with a blending brush. 
I dobbed on a bit of snow and the north star. I then added Santa and the Reindeer using my Tim holtz stamp platform .
I added padded tape to the back of the pole and the Reindeer and stuck it to the background giving it a bit of dimension

I really hope you like what I have done here today it was a lot of fun. Thank you for dropping by xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, Anne! The reindeer is super cut, and I love your pretty sky! :o)

    ReplyDelete