Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Cutting Cafe - Coffee Word


This week has started a new blog of challenges. It's called The Coffee Beans and today I begin my participation as a member of the design team with this file from The Cutting Cafe, our sponsor this month. It's called Word shaped card and you can find it HERE.


My card is made of white cardboard to which I have added corrugated brown cardboard.
I cut the word "Coffee" three times: on white cardboard, brown and decorated paper. Then I pasted the three layers to put the word on the corrugated cardboard decorated with a washitape on one side.
The sentiment is one of those that come in this file.

Here you have another image of the card.

I hope you like it! 
I invite you to play with us. We are going to have fun!
See you soon!

6 comments: