Saturday, September 21, 2019

Everyone knows I love my bling, but very few are aware of my sarcasm

Good evening everyone. Thank you The Coffee Beans for allowing me to be a part of your design team. And thank you The Cutting Cafe for sponsoring The Coffee Beans. I am known as the glitter queen by many of my friends and followers. However, I am known by a choice few of how sarcastic I can really be. I am really not a great fan of coffee.  In fact, I cannot even allow myself to swallow it.  That being said when I looked at the sentiments by Coffee Beans cut files, I had to chuckle.  I found the best coffee cup stamp from Unity Stamps Enjoyed Together set. The person standing beside the coffee cup looks very smug as if to say she is all that and a bag of chips... or should I say a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans. I heat embossed her in Gilded embossing powder from Brutus Monroe on Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin Up and watercolored the stamped image.  I cut out the image and layered it on Gold Shimmery paper from Tonic Studios.  The card base is also Very Vanilla.  The Coffee cut file is part of The Cutting Cafe cut files which I used my Scan N Cut in black card stock.  That was glued in place in the center of the card. The sentiment which is my standing point is I love you Like I love Coffee.... To the unknown, everyone would say Awww she loves you so much... But this is saying just the opposite with a self-satisfied look. You can find the file for Coffee Word Shaped card by clicking on Coffee


7 comments:

  1. I totally love your card Salima . So happy to have you on the team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. I am honored to work with such talented peeps .

      Delete
  2. I love your sense of humor! Great Card!!! I am looking forward to working with you on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Robin. I too look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I appreciate the sarcasm, Salima! It's a great card! :o)

    ReplyDelete