Friday, September 13, 2019

Welcome To the Blog

Of 

Poster Designed by Martha Gomez Hernandez


Anne Ingram

I am here to introduce to you the Coffee bean Design team.  Firstly let me introduce myself. For those of you that know me, Hello my lovelies!!! For those that don't.  Hello my name is Anne ingram . I am a 58 year lady who is a retired OTT Hospital and care worker.  Now I am retired I can indulge in my passion for all crafts including paper and card, knitting and crochet , patchwork and sewing and finally cooking. I am not able to do much of these as I have Fibromyalgia and arthritis but on a good day I do what I can to my limits. I mostly reside in the Multicraft crafters cafe on Facebook but when I am not there you will find me curled up on my couch with a good book and my wonderful Husband Brian.

Right that's enough about me let me introduce to the rest of this amazingly talented team!!!

Salima Abdullah

Hi Lovies,  Salima here. I am a mother of 3 very handsome young men. I also work as an LPN while getting my Associates degree in registered nursing. I became interested in making homemade cards in 2007 when I met a Stampin Up Demonstrator with whom I worked. My primary days were me just acclimating myself to the love of stamping. I grew as a stamper and my passion for making someone smile with a personalised hand stamped card brought do much joy to me. I enjoy learning new techniques, such as although embossing and water colouring are my most favourite . My sources for learning new products and technique are You tube, Facebook and Splitcoast stampers.  When I am unable to stamp, I feel a good inside of me . I love sharing my new ideas and my new techniques  also . Let us learn together as I use this blog to teach whileciam learning myself.  Anne again. Can I just add that Salima is also the Queen of glitter!!

Emma Brown

Hi my name is Emma . I am a 46 yr old wife married to my best friend . I have a beautiful  daughter and I am nana to her  son .  I love card making and started when my daughter turned 16. I couldn't find any Birthday invites I liked so  I made my own . I also like to knit . I love to cross stitch as well as dress making . Thank you for stopping by .




Annie Collins

Hello my name is Annie Collins and I have been crafting all of my life. I started at 4 years old sewing with my mother . my passion for crafting and sharing continued to grow over the years. I love paper crafting the most and love all forms of it. I live in sunny florida with my fantastic family, my husband 3 children and pets. I cant wait to share some projects and be inspired by all of you.


Robin Francini

Robin Francini here, I am a long time crafter, thanks to my maternal Grandmother, her Mother and my maternal Great Grandmother. I have the fondest memories of my time spent with both of them and the fondest handed down memories of my Great Grandmother. I am an Ohioan born and raised, I live along the Crooked River .  I have one son and two Grandsons who I adore! I have passed on my love of crafting to both Son and Grandsons! I am excited to be part The Coffee Beans design team. I cant wait to see all of our creations!

Maria Pilar

My name is Maria Pilar. I live in Spain. I love making crafts since I was young. I love scrapbooking and mixed media., I really enjoy combining both techniques. I also like the colour of digital images and recycle everything that falls into my hand.  All of this I enjoy a lot and it very much helps me to relax.


Right folks now you have met us, we hope you enjoy our blog and that you are prepared to be amazed and dazed by our fabulous creations!

1 comment: