Saturday, September 19, 2020

Bookmarks

Hey Crafty Friends!

I'm back today to share with you a hand drawn image by our illustrator Becky Conley.

My project is a quick and simple one, when I saw the image I just new I had to make myself some bookmarks. My other happy place besides crafts is reading and I dont actually own any bookmarks! As always all products links can be found at the end of my post 😊


Unfortunately I dont own proper bookmark dies so I adapted and used my trusty Heffy Doodle stitched rectangles dies and cut 2 panels from coloured cardstock and used a small random circle die I had to put holes in the corner. 

Using Spectrum Noir triblends to colour the image and fussy cut them out!


Colour combination - Blue Turquoise, Pink Violet, Gold Yellow, Dusty Purple, Green Turquoise, Dark Red and Light Green Blends.

Now it needed some sort of sentiment, digging out the Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs stamp set, I used the Mini MISTI to stamp my sentiment onto the bookmark panels and finished up with a bit of ribbon through the holes. 

I love how quick and easy these were to put together and now I have my very own bookmarks! 


Besides crafts what's your other escapes? Let me know in the comments below!

Why not check out what our other team members have been up to on the blog or join us over on the Multi Crafters Craft Cafe on facebook!

Check out our etsy store for some great images available! 

Until next time happy crafting!

Jas x

No comments:

Post a Comment