Thursday, June 18, 2020

Congratulations Mr & Mrs





Hello lovely people. How are you all doing on this beautiful day?

It is wedding season in many parts of the world - including here in the US. So I used the cake digi from our very own Anne Ingram to create this wedding card.

The background paper was left over from a pad that I no longer have, so I cannot tell you the name. I filled in each layer of the cake with patterned cardstock from the DCWV pack "The Silver Lining Stack." The top layer of each section is gold glitter.

I cut the congratulations and the couple topper from "Black Kraft & Gold" paper pad from Recollections. The couple topper is a Simply Defined die called "Love Story, Together" (Scrapbooking Made Simple). The Mr. & Mrs. die is a no-name die from Amazon. The Congratulations die is from Crafter's Companion.

I then placed flowers at the bottom from my stash. I will leave the inside blank until I know which couple will be receiving it.

Hope you like it and happy crafting everyone.

Blessings,
Janet


1 comment: