Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Who doesn't love Alicorn?

Alicorn

Hello, Jacqueline here with the Coffee Beans. This is Alicorn and she is just so sweet. I created a 5x7 card for my DT project. I just love how she is flying through the sky. 

First, I created the background using the following Distress Inks:

Mowed Lawn
Peacock Feathers
Spiced Marmalade
Spun Sugar
Tumbled Glass

I wanted a multi-colored sky. I love the way it came out. I also colored a second sheet of paper for stamping the sentiments.

I used the following Copics to color Alicorn:

RV000, RV04, RV10, RV11, G00, G12, B00, B12, Y000, Yo4, BG10, and Bg11

Alicorn is carefree and unique. I used sentiments that conveyed the same message; that it is okay to be different.

You can purchase Alicorn by clicking on the Multi Crafters Cafe and looking in the album. There are several wonderful and new images!

Be sure to visit The Multi Crafters Cafe!  Loads of exciting things are coming up!

I will see you again soon, with another card using Alicorn and Music Notes. Both images were created by our lovely Judy Markowitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment