Sunday, May 03, 2020

Over the rainbow

Well not quite - more like over the music or ?

No I'm not entirely rambling. I'm referring to the latest project I just made using these cute stamps made by Judy Markowitz of the Lady Beans - both are available for purchase in the Multi Crafters Craft Cafe on Facebook.


I didn't have much time to make the project so I settled on making a card and combined the two stamps and the result is this:

I colored in the stamps with Promarkers and Sharpies and used a Glitter Gelly Roll on the hair in between the colors plus as dots in the eye. Then I added some colorful enamel dots here and there.

This will be perfect as a Birthday card for a little girl who loves unicorns.

Thanks for watching - as always, please leave me a comment below.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Belle I love what you have done! I am so sorry about the short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne - I know that Belle means beautiful so I'll go with it ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helle this is such a happy card. Big smile over here.

    ReplyDelete