Sunday, April 26, 2020


Hello everyone! Anne here! I want to say a big thank you to our sponsors at Bugaboo Stamps for the great digital stamps they have sponsored us with.


I really love this little ewe and I really enjoyed making my card with her . What a cutie!!!

I took a 15cm x 15cm card blank . I cut out 3  different size squares in 3 shades of yellow . I added 2 to the front with adhesive foam squares. I printed the "wishing ewe" sentiment in the last square and added it to the card front which I then spritzer in sparkle spray . When that was dry I added the nuvo enamel drops.

While that was crying I cut out my little ewe and watercolour painted her . When she was dry I spritzer her skirt and wings with sparkle spray . When she was dry I gold embossed her wand with WOW gold embossing powder. 


While she was cooking down I then cut a piece of acetate 15cm x30cm . I scored it at 15cm turned the acetate over and scored it a 7.5 cm and again at 22.5 cm. Which have me a mountain good and 2 valley folds . I then added this to the inside of the card to make a pop up centre. Either side of the mountain I added some yellow card 7.5 x 15 . I then added a smaller piece ether side wich I had stamped more sentiments . Once I had double sided taped everything in place I added the ewe to one side of the acetate . To the other side I added a cut out of the ewes wand, Which i also gold embossed.

The acetate I used has falling stars all over it and I though it would add To the magic of little ewes a wand and the magic of the card sentiment . I think this card could be used for a wedding card or an anniversary card . Thank you again Bugaboo I do enjoyed this card and really look forward to using more of your stamps!!! 

Thank you so much for looking and don't forget a prize can have on for the best comment on the lady beans blogs 🌈

3 comments:

  1. I love the Digies from Bugaboo!!!! There is a great selection and always something for everyone.
    My this time is the Ewe “ Happy Mother’s Day”
    Ewe sure do know how to make a Ewe!!!��
    They are absolutely adorable!!! Thank you for sponsoring for The Lady Beans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous digi from Bugaboo stamps. There's certainly something for everyone! They're very generous sponsors for many challenges and they really get our minds working to make some designs. Your card is fantastic. I love the way you've used the Acetate, what a great idea and a great card too. Thank you for the inspiration X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute love this file and the colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete