Monday, May 18, 2020

Daffodils are a sign of Spring...

Salima here with another creation for The Coffee Beans Design Team using a beautiful digi file from The Coffee Bean Stamp Machine.  I fussy cut the file our of Whisper White card stock and colored in the daffodils using Light Mango Melody, Dark Mango Melody and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin Blend markers.  The stems were colored with the Light Old Olive Stampin Blend marker. I used Dark Seaside Spray Stampin Blend marker to color the inside of the jar to resemble water. I adhered the central image to more Whisper White card stock which was cut using a stitched border rectangle die. I attached this to some black and white designer paper and on to a Whisper White A2 size card base.  Of course, I had to add some bling with clear rhinestones attached with glue.  The sentiment is die cut 4 times with Basic Black card stock glued together for a little dimension.  Hope you enjoyed this card. 




2 comments: