Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A little bit Outlandish

Hello all - Helle here with a new card project for the Coffee Beans Design Team.

This time I've done it a bit differently meaning that instead of coloring in a digi stamp, I've used the print and cut option in my Silhouette Studio Software. It's a bit more of a lazy approach but if you - like me - aren't the best with markers or crayons, it's a great alternative.

This time I used digi stamps made by our own Anne Ingram and Annie Collins. These stamps are available in the Lady Beans Etsy Store

I originally intended this to be a bridal project but when searching for digi paper to use, I came across this lovely paper by Lettering Delights - A Wee Bit Scottish and this of course refers to the TV series Outlander.

So this is what I came up with:

I pictured these to be Claire's shoes ;-)

The shoes are by Anne and the flowers are by Annie. 

I did use a Promarker for the center of the flowers + a Gelly Roll Pen with glitter.

The background is made with digi paper and a Celtic Knot Motif from the Silhouette Design Store ID #57808.

Finally I added a small sentiment written with a Celtic font.


I think it rather fun that you can use this method too. What do you think? Please let me know in a comment below.

Thanks for joining me today - hope to see you back here very soon.













2 comments: