Friday, April 24, 2020

Wishing Ewe a Great Day!

Wishing Ewe

Hello, this is Jacqueline with the Lady Beans. I just love this little ewe. She is a star! Wishing Ewe is by Bugaboo Stamps.

I created a 6x6 card. I love using alcohol markers to color. I decided to use my Blick Studio Markers for this stamp. I like to show that you can blend and shade with the different brands of alcohol markers. You can even mix them together.

The sentiment that comes with this stamp is "Wishing Ewe", which is just perfect. I did decide to use a different sentiment for my card this time. Wishing Ewe reminds me of a Fairy Godmother granting wishes. Wouldn't that be nice?

Blick Studio Markers:

Hair = Camel, Walnut, and Dark Umber
Face - Camel, Tan, and Shell
Skirt - Pink, and Very Berry
Fur - Coral Peach, Rose Petal, and Peach Blush
Wings - Canary Yellow and Light Periwinkle
Wand  and Shoes- Purple and Lilac
Tights - Pink and Coral Pink
I outline the image with Warm Gray 10% and Warm Gray 20%

Please follow me on my Face Book Creative Paper Crafting with JacquiePlease join in on the fun at The Coffee Bean Challenge Blog and in the Facebook group The Multi Crafters Cafe 

Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment