Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hi Emma here with a digital file from bugaboo called ewes

I took the file and mounted it on white card and coloured in using my pro markers I cut around the image leaving a small white boarder to give it a bit of dimension I used a card and backing paper from stock added the greeting using peel offs I used a die cut and coloured it using inks and added paper flowers to it then used a gem heart to give it some bling I also used my spectrum noir glitter pen to add sparkle to the wand and wings I really enjoyed this fill I hope you like it thank you for looking 

2 comments:

  1. I love this and I love ewe!! I love how you have given her dimension and how you have coloured her . Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I really enjoyed using this file xxx

    ReplyDelete