Tuesday, March 17, 2020



Hi I’m Cheryl from Paper Moon Card Studio,and I am a new design team member. I am super happy to be a part of your group and to share with you my style of crafting!
I adore these Little Lambs from Annie Collins.  They can be purchased on  The Multi Crafter's Craft Cafe in the Albums section under “The Coffee Bean Craft Machine”
My Little Lambs are enjoying A beautiful Spring afternoon!
For my Card, I Used:
I used a soft yellow & green from my Cardstock Collection.
I used a few dies I have on hand.
Other products used:
Stampin’Up: Mellow Moss & Powder Pink Ink
Crafter's Companion Tri-Blend Markers: coral, lavender, brown gray, red, ice blue, dark pink and red
I also used Hampton arts à la mode in white for the clouds. And no card would be done without a touch of Sparkle, And that was my wink of Stella in clear.
I finished off my Lambs with Puffy Paint in White to give a textured look!
I hope y’all like it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment