Monday, September 30, 2019

Please Don't Let Summer Go...


I am back with another project The Cutting Cafe.  Today it is a beautiful floral backpack. I am not willing to let go of the warm weather so quickly.  With this designer series paper from Stampin Up called Petal Promenade, I am able to let summer linger just a little longer. 


I used the PDF files from The Cutting Cafe to cut out the template from the designer series paper and also used a Blushing Bride card stock from Stampin Up.  The ribbon is 3/8 in Gold Metallic Trim Ribbon also from Stampin Up.  Clear pink accent drops used as buttons for each flap.  Flower Charm from Lucky Dip Wooden Accents, and Key from Bead Landing.  



Thank you The Coffee Beans for allowing me to participate as part of your design team.  

6 comments: