Sunday, January 05, 2020

Year of The Rat 2020

After being MIA, I have returned to The Coffee Beans blog. According to Chinese philosophy, the rat is considered to be signs of wealth and prosperity.  The year 2020 is The Year of the Rat according to the Chinese.  With the help of digi files from Janet van lone trieschman of V-studios, I was able to create this card.
I printed the digi images on Whisper White card stock from Stampin Up and colored them in with Stampin Blend markers in Light and Dark Calypso Coral, Light Rococo Rose, Light Smoky Slate, and Dark Basic Black. I then glued Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter in Diamond on top of the rat and the words. The images were backed on Basic Black cardstock from Stampin Up and then Gold Glimmer Paper from Stampin Up.  Whisper White card stock base with Basic Black matting gives the images an extra pop. 
After making this card, I looked at the other images on this digi file and used them on other cards.  

Thank you for joining me again after my hiatus.  See you in the next blog post.

2 comments: