Wednesday, November 13, 2019

We're The Perfect Blend Card

Hello Crafty Friends - I am here with a very cute Couples Coffee card.

I used the digital images from Lemon Fizz aka Rhoda Design Studio

The images I used is called: Coffee Couple Love Movember Mustache and Daisy
This digital stamp is so darling. I love that there are two cups for him and her. I kept my card in the fall colors, however, it would be so cute to create this card in Valentine colors for that special someone in your life.

This is the card I created.

Materials used:
MFT Fishtail Stitched Sentiment Dies
Elizabeth Crafts Postage Stamp Rectangle Die
Spectrum Noir Markers
Recollections Brand 65lb Cardstock: Butter Yellow and Mahogany
Recollections Brand 110lb Cardstock: White
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: White and Black
Stampin Up Brand Ink: Early Espresso
Fiskars Brand: Latte Love and Tea Stamp Set
The Paper Studio Brand: Coffe Love Stamp Set (the little coffee beans)


Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

Please join in on the fun at The Coffee Bean Challenge Blog

4 comments: