Friday, November 08, 2019

The coffee cups from Lemonyfizz


Hello! Anne here with not one creation this week but two!!
Not bad considering I almost didn't get any done! I managed to find a couple of hours last night to fulfil the challenge. So in honour of the coffee blog hop. We here at the coffee beans are showcasing our coffee cups by Rhonda Toynbee from Lemonyfizz.

I decided to go with both files that we where given and decided to go with a male and female theme. The flower cup is basically an invite for a cup of Joe with a friend. I downloaded the file and printed it off . I then used my scan and cut, to cut the cup out. I coloured the cup and flower using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol pens . I covered my card blank with a piece of paper from craft and create . I added the cup and wrote my own sentiment, which I added to the card. I had a quick dash over with my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen . I then set too and repeated the process with the blue/green card for a male . I wrote the sentiment for this also with a play on the moustache word. I loved every minute working with these digital files from lemonyfizz thank you Rhona Toynbee. And thanks for visiting the blog.

3 comments: