Monday, October 19, 2020

Bug in a Rug

 

Hello Crafty Pals,

Today's make is a take two. Both are paperclip bookmarks. One is a regular paperclip bookmark and the other is a hidden paperclip bookmark.

I used the cute little bug digistamp by Becky Conley (available in our Etsy shop). I cut out four (4) and colored them in using my Ohuhu alcohol markers.

I printed a rug photo onto a piece of paper, then duplicated it opposite the first one in order to fold it over. I placed a bug on each of the rug photos. I folded the paper in half between the rugs and placed it over the long edge of the paper clip.

For the hidden paperclip bookmark, I cut a piece of paper a bit larger than the rug photos. I folded it in half and placed a paperclip in the middle. I then glued the folded rug with the bugs over the paper with the paperclip in order to create the hidden paperclip bookmark.

Both of these paperclips are as "Cute as a bug in a rug."

Happy crafting all,

Janet Clark
Coffee Bean DT

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 2% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site shoeliftexpress. Best Shoe Lift service provider.

    ReplyDelete