Saturday, August 08, 2020

The World Needs a Cup of Tea

 

I am so tired of listening to the news these days. Everything is upside down and we cannot seem to get any good news.

So when our design team received some awesome drawings from Becky Conley, the first one that caught my eye was this cup of steaming tea (or coffee - your choice). It made me think that things could be much nicer if we could all just sit down together and have a lovely cup of tea, especially in such a beautiful cup.

I printed the image using my HP laserjet. I colored the cup with my Ohuhu markers using the following numbers: 42, 44, 47, 48, 83, 84, 87, 94, and WG 0.5. I then fussy cut the cup.

Using Microsoft Publisher, I created the saying and printed it on an 8.5" x 5.5" piece of 65# cardstock (again on my HP laserjet). I folded the cardstock to create the card. Then using Stampabilities pigment ink in Pastel Yellow and Lavender, I created a very light background on the card. I then stuck the teacup to the card using 3D foam tape circles.

This card is fun and hopeful which the world sorely needs now.

Thank you for looking and please check out the other images available in our Etsy shop.

May God bless you with peace, health, and happiness.

Janet
Lady Bean

1 comment: