Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Let's Go For A Ride


Greetings lovely people.

Today's card is simple. We don't always have to be elaborate with our creations. Sometimes simple makes the right statement.

I wanted to highlight the lovely classic car image created by our own Annie Collins (available in the Lady Beans Etsy store).

I printed the image and colored it using American Crafts metallic markers and Ohuhu alcohol markers. I then printed a background of a country road (and included a sentiment - all done in Microsoft Publisher) near where I live. I took this picture a few years ago. It is the perfect compliment to this lovely image. Hopefully it will inspire you to integrate some of your own images into your creations. We all take lots of photos with our phones so let's use them to our advantage.

I then mounted the car onto the photo and mounted both onto a 5 x 7 card. Voila! A simple yet elegant card to give for any occasion. As a matter of fact, it would be great to send to a friend at this time in our lives when we all want to get out a bit. Why not just go for a ride? Social distancing made easy.

I hope you enjoy the card. Have a blessed day.

Janet Clark
Lady Bean Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment