Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Anniversary Love!

Your soul mate can only be one of a kind, right?  This card will tell your significant other that, yep you are definitely one of a kind. As I was making this card, I thought that this would be an awesome anniversary card. But I soon realized that you can probably even give this card on your wedding day to your loved one. Of course because of my South Asian background, I chose bright and bold colors like red and gold to accentuate it. 
The Image is from our Lady Beans friend Annie Collins. You can find the image here: 
https://theladybeans.blogspot.com/2020/06/good-luck-best-wishes.html

This is a couple image, however I only used the groom on my card. The designer paper is something that I found in my stash, matted with black and then on a Whisper White A2 card base.  Random dots were placed with Nuvo drops for a little dimension to this card. My groom's "skirt" was colored with the same Nuvo drops and a paint brush. Hope you enjoy this card. Make sure you give some love to your "One of A Kind" 


No comments:

Post a Comment