Saturday, June 13, 2020

Wedding Cake




Hello Coffee Bean Design's fans it's Brandi M, I am back to share a card with you featuring the “Wedding Cake” digital stamp by Coffee Bean Designs.



I printed the “Wedding Cake” digital stamp on to white cardstock, one of the things I love about Digital stamps is you can resize them to fit your project. For this card I printed it a bit smaller to use  on my card. On my second card , which you can find on my blog I printed it larger.



For those of you who don't know I love to color with my Copic makers so that's what I pulled out to add more depth and detail to the cake image. I shaded the cake with my light gray combo and then I draw simple flower on my card, I started by drawing a dot for the center. Copic makers are alcohol based and work great for blending. Next I draw five flicks for the petals of the flowers in my darkest shade then add my medium and light on top still using a flicking motion. I went darkest to lightest then back again until I was happy and then a green vine and white gel pen details to the flower centers.



For the cake topper I dug through my stamp stash until I found the small hearts I colored them pink and fussy cut them out. Remember to make it look like they were trimmed out perfectly run a water base black maker a long the edge to hide the white core of the cardstock.

I often pull from my scrap bin when making cards which is exactly what I did for the pink cardstock background. I cut it down to be slightly smaller than an A2 card base. I also used a scrap of white cardstock to stamp the sentiment on with black ink.

To pull the card together I layered the pink cardstock onto a white A2 card base. Using foam tape I popped up the sentiment strip and then glued down the wedding card using the sentiment to ground the image. I topped the cake with the pink hearts. To add more detail to the card I added wink of stella over the cake and scattered flat back pearls.

I hope you enjoyed this card! If you want to see more you can head over to my blog and see how I turn this image into a Birthday cake.

Thanks
Brandi M.
@TheCraftBean

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 2% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete