Monday, May 25, 2020

Hi everyone Anne here . This year is flying past! It will be June next week and it is the most popular time of the year for weddings, so I thought I would draw some blanks of a wedding cake and a horse shoe and decorate them to make the following .




For the cake I changed the size of Annie Collins cosmos flower graphic . I Coloured them in spectrum noir DR6 and stuck them round the cake that I waterwashed in ivory, outlined in DR6 and spritzed in imagine sheer shimmer spray . I then shrunk the horseshoe , painted it gold and out of on the top of the cake .
The card is an easel card I embossed with the dotty Darice folder .

The horseshoe I quilled 2 white flowers and the middle are Nuvo drops in blue. I coloured the shoe in silver and added a black cat from my free images stash. Finally added a piece if ribbon ready to give the bride .

The horseshoe card is a fold back front such has been embossed with the dotty Darice folder . The horse shoe is a smaller version of the bridal lucky shoe only with quilled flowers in purple plum .

So if the blanks are available in our etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ladybeandigistamps

Thanks for stopping by xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. All of your cards are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, I love your wedding Cake, Horse shoes!!!
    I love your little cat too 🐾

    ReplyDelete