Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hello Everyone!

I really enjoyed working with these beautiful floral images. The different arrangements meshed well together to create a beautiful bouquet of flowers, perfect for adding to a simple but elegant Mother's Day card.

For the front of the card I printed the images in two different sizes so that I could mix them together while adding a little extra depth and dimension. I used Photoshop to print out the sentiment onto a 5x5 card front and then popped the floral arrangement up using foam dots. Finally I added a link extra embellishment by using Stickles to hand place a few mini hearts and decorative lines.

For the inside of the card I simply placed one of the larger images on the inside corner of the card and added a stamped sentiment using Lovely Lipstick from the StampinUp ink pad collection.

Copic Colors:
     Water in Vases: B000, BG10, BG000.
      Middle of Sunflowers: E25, E59.
      Floral Leaves: G17, YG06.
      Sunflowers: YR68, Y08.
      Flowers: RV34, RV11, V05, V09, V06.
      Coffee Cup: W0, W2, W4



Chrystina
www.prettylilthingsprc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment