Friday, April 03, 2020

Hanging Easter Eggs

Next week Easter begins and usually I decorate a bit for the Holiday but this year I can't find my stuff after the move. So I figured I would make a thing or two this year.

My DT assignment this time was these two Easter Eggs made by Annie Collins (these are available for purchase via Anne Ingram in The Multi Crafters Craft Cafe Albums) :


I printed two sets out and colored them in with my Promarkers and then used the Print 'n Cut setting on my Silhouette Cameo, to cut them out. 

Then I made an offset of the eggs and cut out two of each in AC Cardstock.

I found two cute Egg Doilies in the Silhouette Design Store design ID # 40140 designed by Megan Hardy and cut both out of Pearl Paper in pastel colors matching those of the offset cutouts.

Finally I glued the digi stamps onto the offset cutouts and glued one on each side of the Egg Doilies and voila....two new hanging Easter Eggs.

One in pastel purple/pink:

And the other in Pastel blue/Ocean Blue:

 These are pretty big but it's very easy to downsize them so they could hang from a branch in your Easter Decoration.

Thanks for joining me today - please let me know in a comment if you liked this project.
I hope you'll have a Happy Easter and remember to stay safe.


4 comments: