Monday, March 09, 2020

Hi everyone! Anne Ingram here! I am using images designed by our very own lady beans designer Annie Collins. Her images are fanrastic, clear , concise and very full of beautiful detail.
Today's images are the Easter lambs.

I decided to use a box card to make an Easter card . I used my favourite sizzle filigree cutter to decorate the edge flaps .  Then added a spring sky with MFT stencil and Tim Holtz cracked China distress ink . I printed out the images nd cut them out using my Brother cutting machine. I hand painted all the images in water colours and spritzed with sparkle spray . Having stamped and cut out my sentiment , I then put it all together to make it look like spot lambs in a meadow . 
You can find all of Annie's images for sale over in the Multi crafters craft cafe . Just look for the shop in the album's .

Thank you so much for looking . Have a great day xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Anne! Annie's little sheep are so sweet, and you've displayed them beautifully! :o)

    ReplyDelete