Sunday, February 23, 2020

                                   Hi Emma here from the lady beans design team
                                    with the bunny air jpeg from bugaboo stamps
                                    I thought I would do something different from a card
                                   So I made a sweetie treat

                                               I cut out a pillow box with my die and card from stock
                                                Then I coloured in the file using my pro markers
                                                  mounted the image on card cut it out and applied
                                                  It to the box pillow added a greeting from my stock
                                                  Then added chocolate  who wouldn’t love to
                                                  Receive this I really enjoyed making this
                                                   Thank you for looking
                                     

2 comments: