Monday, December 09, 2019

               The Santa tree from hello@lemoneyfizz.com



Hello Chaos and Chapesses. I really hope you are all very well and enjoying our blog . This week is the last of our sponsored file from Lemony Fizz and bit is my Favourite . I love and adore Father Christmas he has played  huge part in the whole of my family life. Ornaments , trips to visit him, that longing for his visit , writing those letters each year and most of all sharing him with my lovely Family . Yes he does exist mostly in our hearts but he is real!!!

I have made this into a Christmas parcel tag for my Nephew Harry . I printed him on the Alcohol pens card from Crafters Companion, I then coloured him with spectrum noir pens. I filled in his boots nd belt with the Spectrum Noir black glitter pen and a

1 comment: