Wednesday, October 09, 2019

The cutting cafe back pack

Today I thought I would show you the backpack used by the good witch Griselda, when she is off on her leaf sweeping trip. It comes complete with hat , broom and leaves.
I cut out the main back pack with my Brother Scan and Cut. I then cut 2x 7 inch navy ribbon and attached them for the back straps. I then shaped and glued the body of the pack together.

I then cut out the front pocket, shaped and glued it to the front. I then cut out the top flap and threaded 5 inches of ribbon to make a handle . I then glued the flap to the back pack . 

Once the pack was complete I added a hat leaves and sentiment from my scan and cut file. I then added a little broom I have had in my craft stash for a long while .
I would like to thank Regina Easter for the use of the 2 files that helped kick off our design team. I really enjoyed making this back pack . Thanks for looking . 

3 comments: